* Conference paper submission: April 30, 2019 * Conference is supported by ACM and ACM SIGAPP. * The proceedings will be sent for indexation in the ACM Digital Library and in ISI
Citeste mai mult
* Conference paper submission: April 30, 2019
* Conference is supported by ACM and ACM SIGAPP.
* The proceedings will be sent for indexation in the ACM Digital Library and in ISI Web of Science
* Contributed full papers selected by the PC will be recommended for publication in Revue Roumaine des Sciences Techniques – Electrotechnique et Energetique – ISSN: 0035-4066, Publisher: Romanian Academy (an ISI Thomson Reuters international rated journal).
The ECBS 2019 conference is organized by the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest ( UPB ) and will take place in Central Library – University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Splaiul Independentei 313, Bucharest060042, Bucharest on Sep 2-3, 2019.
The theme of ECBS 2019 will be Engineering for Interconnected World that stresses the importance of computer and software engineering to produce reliable and secure systems for new domains involving future technologies. Papers on theories, methodologies, and applications of new technologies and methods in system engineering, industry, and education are welcomed.
Maria-Iuliana Dascalu, PhD
ECBS 2019: 6th Conference on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
Bucharest, Romania, September 2-3, 2019
UPBrelatii.firstname.lastname@example.org Splaiul Independentei nr 313, sector 6, Bucuresti
Biblioteca CentralaMisiunea BC/UPB este de a participa activ la procesul de instruire, formare şi educare, precum şi la activitatea de cercetare din UPB, prin dezvoltarea unei baze infodocumentare pertinente ştiinţific, destinată susţinerii programului de bibliotecapoliînvăţământ şi de cercetare al studenţilor, cadrelor didactice, cercetătorilor, facilitând accesul la aceste colecţii de informaţii, conştientă fiind de rolul strategic pe care îl are biblioteca în cadrul societăţii informaţionale.