UPB gazdă pentru cea de-a 22 a ediție a Conferinței Internaționale ISPDC 2023
22nd IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2023), 10-12 July 2023, Bucharest, Romania
Following very successful previous editions in different venues since 2002, the 22nd IEEE ISPDC conference will be hosted by the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania. The conference aims at presenting original and unpublished research that will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to the field of Parallel and Distributed Computing paradigms and applications. Parallel and Distributed Computing is today a central topic in computer science, engineering and society in the development of new approaches for the modeling, design, analysis, evaluation, and programming of future parallel and distributed computing systems and applications.
The conference scope will be focused on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Applications of parallel and distributed systems: science and engineering; data warehousing; social networks; management of big data; embedded networking systems; software-defined networks; cloud and grid computing; blockchain and distributed ledgers; mobile systems; web-based and multimedia systems; knowledge-based systems; biomedical applications; resource management including green computing.
- Parallel and distributed system architecture: instruction-level and thread-level parallelism; distributed system control and performance issues; power aware design; network on chip and system on chip architectures; global application state aware design; reconfigurable systems; network architecture issues; parallel I/O and storage design; embedded systems; dedicated architectures including modular design, graphics and signal processors, media accelerators; intelligent architectural design.
- Programming and developments tools: parallel and multicore programming; runtime systems and parallel virtual machines; multi-threaded operating systems; time-critical parallel embedded systems, middleware for grids, clouds and data centers; Internet programming tools, performance modeling and evaluation tools.
- Algorithm design: parallel numerical, combinatorial and randomized algorithms; algorithms for heterogeneous systems or systems of systems; communication protocols, multicasting and interconnect algorithms; data-intensive parallel algorithms; scalability of algorithms and data structures; networking reconfiguration and mobile computing algorithms; performance modeling and optimization; scheduling and load balancing algorithms; efficient security and safety algorithms.
- Abstracts: March 25, 2023
- Papers/Oral Comm: April 02, 2023
- Notification: May 30, 2023
- Camera-ready: June 28, 2023
- Author Registration: June 08 – June 24, 2023
- Early Registration: June 08 – June 27, 2023
- Regular Registration: June 28 – July 04, 2023
- Conference: July 10 – July 12, 2023