Greifswald International Students Festival 2020
The Greifswald International Student Festival e.V. “GrIStuf e.V.” is proud to announce the opening of applications for the 2nd biggest student conference of its kind in Germany. The 10th edition of Greifswald International Student Festival will be held from the 5th to the 13th of June 2020 under the motto “From Ego to Echo – creating ideas for collective change”, during which, we want to discuss the importance of activism and assess the impact each of us has on the global society. Our aim is to encourage the participants to actively engage and take part in sharing ideas and inspiring each other, to stand up for what they believe in. During the 9-day programe, intercultural dialogue, group work and input lectures and other cultural events shall motivate the participants to discuss the topic of the conference from various perspectives in different workshops.
The workshops and cultural events offered during the festival will put in focus the importance of activism and assess the impact each of us has on the global society. Our aim is to encourage the participants to actively engage and take part in sharing ideas and inspiring each other, to stand up for what they believe in.
Application link : apply.gristuf.org
The application phase has started on the 1st of November and will end on the 15th of December, 2019. Further detailed information about the festival and its programme, as well as a FAQ-section on the application process can be found on our website www.students-festival.de.
• International exposure and an opportunity to network and interact with students from diﬀerent backgrounds and like-minded individuals.
• Expert sessions on relevant topics.
• Accommodation, food and ground transportation within Greifswald will be covered by the organization.
• Conference materials.
• Certiﬁcate of Participation.
• Should be a student currently enrolled at a University.
• Ability to fund your international travel cost.
• Good command of English
• Passion and interest in the topic discussed during the festival.
• Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.