Virtual International Scientific Conference NanoBioMat 2022 – Summer Edition
University Politehnica of Bucharest in partnership with The Academy of Romanian Scientists and National Center of Micro and Nanomaterials organize the
International Scientific Conference on Applications of Chemistry in Nanosciences and Biomaterials Engineering – NanoBioMat 2022 – Summer Edition
between June 22-24, 2022
Conference opening – 22 June at 09:00 AM
The event will take place online on the TEAMS platform – link
The program will be published on the official webpage of AOSR and UPB on 15.06.2022 as well as in the TEAMS Class.
The link for the TEAMS Class is https://bit.ly/3O3ZzRJ.
The topics for the conference include, but are not limited to:
• novel materials;
• surface chemistry;
• air and soil bioremediation;
• composite materials and biomaterials;
• applications of natural compounds and chemical products;
• nanomaterials and bionanomaterials for the controlled release of biologically active molecules;
• bionanoproducts for tissue engineering and regeneration;
• advanced techniques for material processing.
1. Registration: 30.05.2022
2. Abstract submission: 05.06.2022
3. Acceptance Notification: 10.06.2022
4. Final Program announcement: 15.06.2022
5. Conference: 22-24.06.2022
Registration should be done using the link: https://bit.ly/3ztUwpy.
Registration is free for all students and postdoctoral researchers (or equivalent).
Abstract should be submitted in MS Word document, by email, to Eng. Cristina CHIRCOV (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 05.06.2022.
The abstract should be 150 – 300 words and it must be submitted using the template available in the registration link.