The International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite Products – POLCOM 2023
POLCOM 2023 is organized by NUSTU POLITEHNICA Bucharest, Industrial Engineering and Robotics Faculty, Manufacturing Engineering Department, Romania and by the University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli” – Department of Engineering, Italy in collaboration with the Glad Science association, in 22-25 November 2023.
The conference is a dynamic scientific event to bring together academics from around the world. Mechanical design, Additive Manufacturing, Product technologies, Materials science, mechatronics and intelligent technologies are at the heart of the conference, always looking to innovative research paths.
Polcom conference includes sessions on various topics and provides opportunities for exchanging ideas and opinions on both fundamental science and industry-relevant subjects.
• New Frontiers in Additive Manufacturing
• Quality in Additive Manufacturing
• Structural Health Monitoring
• Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
• Advanced Materials in Engineering
• Polymeric and Composite Products
• Extended Reality for design and simulation
• Operations Management
• Remanufacturing and Circular Economy
• Strength of materials and fracture mechanics
LAMANNA Giuseppe – University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”
OPRAN Constantin G. – NUST POLITEHNICA Bucharest