A) NOMINATION FROM HOME INSTITUTION
- After the selection process in your university, you are nominated as an exchange student by your home university. The inter-institutional agreement stipulates the study period will be mutually recognised by the partner universities.
- The first step for any future incoming student of UPB is always to contact the International Coordinator from your university.
- Your home International Office must send us the official nomination by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the details about your study in the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest:
– your FULL name and surname,
– period of study (autumn/spring semester),
– subject / field of study,
– year of study and level (undergraduate / postgraduate / doctoral),
– your e-mail address.
B) REGISTRATION IN OUR INSTITUTION
- If you have been nominated, you will receive an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: the links with the courses catalogues, and forms for Student Application Form, and Room Reservation Form.
- For the Learning Agreement, you need to register and complete it here: www.learning-agreement.eu/student/
- The student must fill in the documents and send them as soon they are signed by the involved parts.
C) SUBJECTS SELECTION FOR THE LEARNING AGREEMENT
|Faculty||ISCED code||Course catalogue||Faculty Responsible||Tool|
|Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science (FAC)||0714, 0610||https://acs.pub.ro/en/partnerships/international-relations/||prof. Dan STEFANOIU|
|Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Robotics (FIIR)||0710||http://imst.pub.ro/index.php/en/studenti/grading-system||prof. Irina SEVERIN||http://erasmus.cont-edu.pub.ro/register|
|Faculty of Medical Engineering (FIM)||0710||prof. Izabela-Cristina STANCU|
|Faculty of Engineering in Foreign Languages (FILS)||0710||Bachelor||prof. Camelia STANCIU|
|0710||Master||prof. Camelia STANCIU|
|Faculty of Aerospace Engineering (FIA)||0716||Bachelor||prof. Marius STOIA-DJESKA|
|0716||Master||prof. Marius STOIA-DJESKA|
|Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Engineering and Business Management (FAIMA)||0710||Bachelor||prof. Olivia NEGOITA|
|prof. Olivia NEGOITA|
|Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology (FETTI)|
|Bachelor||prof. Iulian NASTAC|
Ask your home university for the Certificate of Arrival form, and the ERASMUS+ Office will sign it at your arrival.
You have to bring with you when the semester begins:
- 3 photos (3/4 for Student ID – 2 photos, Library ID – one photo).
- A photo copy of your ID or passport for registration in P19 dorm (only for the students who choose to apply for accommodation in the campus with the Room Reservation Form).
After the start of the semester you are able to change/add/delete courses from your Learning Agreement on OLA (online learning agreement)