The medical assistance for students of University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest is provided free of charge by the university doctors from the UPB Student Medical Centre, located on the ground floor, in P7 residence hall, in the campus REGIE.
The medical services offered:
- Emergency first aid;
- Free consultations;
- Possibility of medical investigations (laboratory);
- Therapeutic indications (prescriptions);
- Injectable treatments;
- Dressings change;
- Referral letters to specialists;
- Ensuring the necessary medical-administrative logistics (medical certificates, sports assessments, necessary documents in the educational process or internships);
- Prophylactic counselling in cases of infectious diseases (isolated cases or epidemics);
- Hygiene control in residences, cafeterias and educational spaces.
All these services are provided by the medical staff of 5 doctors and 6 nurses.
Monday – Friday: 8.00 – 19.00
Cămin P7, la parter, Complex REGIE
Tel: +40 21 402 83 23