In order to obtain the grant for placement mobility, you must complete the following:
Submitting the following documents at the ERASMUS Office of UPB, two months before the date of departure:
- The academic transcript for all years of study;
- Curriculum Vitae (written in a foreign language, in an Europass format);
- Motivation letter addressed to Prof. Dr. Eng. Mircea EREMIA, ERASMUS coordinator at UPB (written in foreign language);
- Activity plan signed by the UPB coordinator of the diploma project;
- Confirmation from the dean including the subsequent recognition of the study period and the results obtained (signed by the student, certified by the dean and stamped);
- A document certifying the knowledge of the language of the country or of an international language (English, French, German);
- Learning Agreement for traineeships – completed and printed (signature and stamp of dean, student signature, signature from foreign partners); please also read the guide;
- A folder (A4 file).
The student must submit to the ERASMUS+ Office of UPB the Approval form for travel and financial support, signed by the professor who selected the student.
Upon submission of the application, the ERASMUS Office will issue the contract in duplicate. In order to complete the contract data, please bring a copy your ID and the ID of the guaranteeing parent.
ATTENTION! In the absence of this contract, fully completed, you will not be able to receive your Erasmus grant.
Submitting the following documents at the Erasmus office:
- A copy of the transport ticket;
- Two copies of the document attesting the opening of a EURO bank account at BCR.
IMPORTANT: ALL THESE ACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE ERASMUS OFFICE OF UPB WITH AT LEAST 30 WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF DEPARTURE.