Invitatie pentru programul de pregatire din cadrul Proiectului – ”InoLearn 4 BEEs”, code:2017-1-RO01-KA203-037145, organizat in cadrul Programului ERASMUS+
The project – „Innovative Student-Centred Learning (SCL) Practices fueled with ITC-tools and university – industry cooperation towards reinforcement of Business & Engineering Entrepreneurships education – ”InoLearn 4 BEEs”, code:2017-1-RO01-KA203-037145 organized through the ERASMUS+ programme will organise a short term teacher-training during the aforementioned period.
The training will be led by expert trainers in business and international university co-operation.
The training aims to:
• prepare and train teachers to become drivers of change in their institutional context, by making the learning process more directly relevant to the students.
• create an intercultural and international context fuelled with knowledge exchanges through digital personalized education needed to transform teachers’ mind-set relevant for educational practices.
The benefits for teacher are:
– better familiarized with ITC-based tools in teaching and learning process
– more acquainted with the functionalities of the e-platform with digital knowledge resources
– eager to change the teacher-centred approach into student-centred learning
– more opened to embrace in the current activities new ITC-pedagogical practices
For higher education institutions involved the event represents a meaningful opportunity to develop and modernize courses and syllabus, for developing international collaboration via digital learning and expanding the use of ITC-based practices.
Our university has allocated 2 places for this event, for the teachers employed at University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest.
The selection criteria covered:
1) The English level (at least B2)
2) The chosen teacher has a high degree of motivation and adaptability in the multicultural environment.
3) The chosen teacher has a positive and proactive attitude, and team work openness.
4) The chosen teacher should be employee by the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest.
For additional information event deployment, please follow
the site https://www.inolearn4bees.org/contact.